TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. **It is the buyer's responsibility to review and judge vehicle conditions before bidding.**
2. The auction end date and time may be changed without notice to the bidders, please check back often.
3. To allow bidders plenty of time to bid, auction times may be extended if there is bidding activity in the last few minutes
4. All bidders must register before each sale and have a bidder number issued by the Last Chance Wrecker Auction
5. The sales sheet/run list may change at any time. Bidders rely solely on their own observations and inspections in determining whether to buy a vehicle.
6. We accept CASH , Credit Card ( 3% fee), or approved Business Checks.
7. **Vehicles must be paid by 4 PM on the business day after the sale.** Any late payment that will be charged at $25 per day for up to 5 days.
8. Vehicles need to be picked up by 4pm on Friday. Failure to remove the vehicle from the property by Friday at 4pm will result in storage fees of $25 per day. Vehicles left after 5 days will result in a lien imposed upon the vehicle.
9. The auction is not responsible for loss or damage to vehicles that are not immediately paid for and removed from the property.
10. The Last Chance Wrecker Auction hereby disclaims and excludes any and all warranties of title, including without limitation that the title is good and its transfer is rightful, and that the vehicle is delivered free from any security interest or other lien or encumbrance. The Auction also disclaims and excludes any and all warranties that the vehicle is delivered free from any rightful claim of any third party by way of infringement or the like. All vehicles are sold “AS IS WITH ALL FAULTS”, including but not limited to dash lights and mechanical defects. This is a police impound lot, we do not know the full history of the vehicle. The Auction hereby disclaims and excludes any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
11. The sole and exclusive remedy for breach of contract of warranty shall be the return of the vehicle and repayment of the purchase price. Under no circumstance shall The Last Chance Wrecker Auction be liable for consequential or incidental damage; including but not limited to repairs, improvements, loss of use, and DMV/Registration fees.
12. All vehicles will be assessed a buyer fee, see the website for details